Warriors - The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The remake of New Dawn Clans. The world had plunged into World War Three, and the cats living in the forest have been wiped out. All aside from a few surviving kits, and a lone elder. Will you rebuild the Clans, or prevent them from ever happening again

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star's leader sign up.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Star (Angel)

Star's leader sign up. Empty
PostSubject: Star's leader sign up.   Star's leader sign up. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Name: Star (Starlight)

Personality: She is mysterious, smart, loyal to her clan, sly and a born leader of BoneClan

What does this rank do?: This rank doeas the ceremonies, leads the clans and protects it with honour

Why would you like this rank?: Because I've never been a leader before and think I'd be good at it

Can you handle power?: Yes!

Can you be active and do all your supposed to?: Totally!

Give an example off how you'd stop a fight (At least four sentences): First, I'd get the to expain both sides of the story. I would try not to takes side, but just point out why they are angry at eachother. Then get them to talk, like proper people. Then I'd find a way to make them both happy and sort out their promblem. Tah Dah!

Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Star's leader sign up.   Star's leader sign up. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:07 pm

I promise Tig could be BoneClan's leader. :c Sorry. You'll most likely become deputy.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewera.canadian-forum.com
Star (Angel)

PostSubject: Re: Star's leader sign up.   Star's leader sign up. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:30 am

Cool! Wouldn't it be funny when I become leader. My name'll be Starstar.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Star's leader sign up.   Star's leader sign up. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:46 am

owo I just noticed that. xD
Back to top Go down
https://thenewera.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star's leader sign up.   Star's leader sign up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star's leader sign up.
Page 1 of 1