Warriors - The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The remake of New Dawn Clans. The world had plunged into World War Three, and the cats living in the forest have been wiped out. All aside from a few surviving kits, and a lone elder. Will you rebuild the Clans, or prevent them from ever happening again

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hares leader sign-up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hare (Snow)

Hare (Snow)

Hares leader sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Hares leader sign-up   Hares leader sign-up Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:06 pm

Name:Hare-paw-dash-star (Hopefully)

Personality:Fast,smart,loyal,daring and would make a good leader

What does this rank do?:This rank takes responsibility for the whole clan,and takes care of them all,and leads them to make the right choices

Why would you like this rank?:I would like this rank because I really want Hare to be the leader of Cinderclan.She is the first cat in Cinderclan.

Can you handle power?:Yes,I can handle power.

Can you be active and do all your supposed to?:Yes,I can be active and do what I am supposed to do.

Give an example off how you'd stop a fight (At least four sentences):I would tell the cats that it is not right what they are doing.If they didn't stop,I would put my self between the cats,and tell them stop again.After that,they should probably stop,and if they didn't,I would ask them why they were fighting,and who started it.I would then try to find a good way to settle it all.

Back to top Go down
http://snowclawtc.deviantart.com/
Hare (Snow)

Hare (Snow)

Hares leader sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hares leader sign-up   Hares leader sign-up Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:58 pm

Bumping my topic just incase
Back to top Go down
http://snowclawtc.deviantart.com/

Hares leader sign-up
Page 1 of 1