Warriors - The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The remake of New Dawn Clans. The world had plunged into World War Three, and the cats living in the forest have been wiped out. All aside from a few surviving kits, and a lone elder. Will you rebuild the Clans, or prevent them from ever happening again

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amethyst's Deputy Sign-up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amethyst

Amethyst

Amethyst's Deputy Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Amethyst's Deputy Sign-up   Amethyst's Deputy Sign-up Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Name: Amethyst

Personality: Calm, helpful, always willing to listen, loyal to her Clan.

What does this rank do?: Set up border, hunting, and gathering patrols, advise the leader, helps the Clan when needed.

Why would you like this rank?: I would like to help my Clan grow, and keep them strong and under control. Without a deputy, the Clan would be in stress, and the leader would have a lot of weight on their shoulders.

Can you handle power?: I'm very good with power, and will use it for good, not evil.

Can you be active and do all your supposed to?: Yes sir! *salute*

Give an example off how you'd stop a fight (At least four sentences): If it was an argument: First, I would pick out the starters of the fight, and ask them their side of the story. I would then look for evidence of both stories, and with that evidence, decide who was really right, and settle the fight once and for all. If it was a paws on fight: I would get everyone's attention, and call forward the leaders of the fight. I would have them present their sides of the story, and ask them questions. After some interrogation, I would then settle the fight by asking the innocent cats what they thought of the fight, hoping they would disagree with the fight, making the leaders realize what they have done wrong. If that doesn't work, then I would point it out myself.

Back to top Go down
Pineh

Pineh

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst's Deputy Sign-up   Amethyst's Deputy Sign-up Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst's Deputy Sign-up   Amethyst's Deputy Sign-up Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:40 am

Whoa, wait a minute. xD I think I need to look at this first. o3o ... Very good. Dead approves.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewera.canadian-forum.com
Amethyst

Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst's Deputy Sign-up   Amethyst's Deputy Sign-up Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:12 am

Hahaha! I took my time, instead of rushing. That's why it's good...or I'm just awesome...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst's Deputy Sign-up   Amethyst's Deputy Sign-up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amethyst's Deputy Sign-up
Page 1 of 1