The remake of New Dawn Clans. The world had plunged into World War Three, and the cats living in the forest have been wiped out. All aside from a few surviving kits, and a lone elder. Will you rebuild the Clans, or prevent them from ever happening again

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Soul's Med cat sighn up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soul

Location : Soul:In my clan healing Acorn:probley hunting Ash:most likely sleeping Air:Probely hunting or I'n my clan

PostSubject: Soul's Med cat sighn up   Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:11 pm

Name:Soul-SoulPaw-SoulFeather

Personality:kind and caring,she loves kits, she whants some as well(forbidden love haha)

The reason you'd like this rank:Soul whould love to learn the ways of starclan,she had dreams of them before she joined a clan

What do you know about herbs? Do you know anything?:Yes Im pretty sure I know all the herbs, What they look like,and what are there use(s)

What is your reference if you forget an herb?:I have two 1:my app on my phone 2:I wrote them all down twice on a peace of papper so I whould rember them

Will you handle this rank responsibly?: yes I will

What besides healing does a medicine cat do?: Medince cats, they heal but they also listen to the stars and skies above them, most med cats know that the world they live I'n is a different place, they also share tounges with starclan every half moon at the moonstone (or moonpool or whatever the cats here use)

Also I was wondering that if you need any help on what any cats do I've read the books Luke 5x each and I've read speacil books online that's why Im such a great warrior cat expert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Soul's Med cat sighn up
Page 1 of 1