Warriors - The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The remake of New Dawn Clans. The world had plunged into World War Three, and the cats living in the forest have been wiped out. All aside from a few surviving kits, and a lone elder. Will you rebuild the Clans, or prevent them from ever happening again

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pine's Sign-Up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pineh

Pineh

Pine's Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Pine's Sign-Up   Pine's Sign-Up Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Name: Pine(spirit/star)

Personality: Read ma' creation! *flails* D:

What does this rank do?: Leaders are the head of their Clan. Their personality is the same as their Clan's and describes how his/her Clanmates treat others. The word of the Clan leader is law, proclamined by the warrior code, and all other Clan cats must obey them. They have their own den, and are assisted by a deputy in their tasks. They are responsible for the whole Clan, calling Clan meetings, appointing cats to new ranks, and making the toughest decisions. Each Clan has one leader, and their names end with the suffix -star.

Why would you like this rank?: 'Cause I deserve it Because I believe (*sniffles dramatically*) .. I believe in a new era for us all.. an era where we can all come together... and become what we once were. AshClan. (xD)

Can you handle power?: Hecks no. Of course I wouldn't. Razz I was never a leader on WCC.. *sarcasm ftw* xD

Can you be active and do all your supposed to?: Never, ever =3= *sarcasm :U*

Give an example off how you'd stop a fight: If it were an OOC fight.. (since i looked at cherries, and hers seemed like it xD) Immediately, I would politely tell them to stop, and ask them what the reason for their bickering was. If it was a reasonable reason to fight, I would explain to them both that I would appreciate that it would not happen again, and end the argument quickly. If it continues, I would give them a warning, "Please, quit fighting now. If this misbehavior continues, I will have to ban you BOTH (depending on who started it; and if the other person is trying to end the argument) temporarily to stop these disruptions. You are wasting posting space (if it were in a topic xD), and there is no reason to continue this. If you have any questions, PM me. If not, please continue RPing as if nothing happened. Thank you."

approve meh, dead xD

Last edited by Pineh on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

Pine's Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine's Sign-Up   Pine's Sign-Up Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Just explain how you'd stop a fight. Not rp. xD

It's between you and Cherry. owo I've been reviewing them both...
Just add that and I'll decide between you two. :3
Back to top Go down
https://thenewera.canadian-forum.com
Pineh

Pineh

Pine's Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine's Sign-Up   Pine's Sign-Up Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:58 pm

DONE! :U
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

Pine's Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine's Sign-Up   Pine's Sign-Up Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:48 am

:v That's a good job, there. x3 I reviewed you and Cherry's,. Cherry's was a bit more serious, but your 'How you would stop a fight' answer was better. Approved!

You can become leader once the prophecy launches. Right now, we're all hobos. xD
Back to top Go down
https://thenewera.canadian-forum.com
Pineh

Pineh

Pine's Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine's Sign-Up   Pine's Sign-Up Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:50 pm

O.o I'm epic xD
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Pine's Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine's Sign-Up   Pine's Sign-Up Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:59 pm

LOL everyone's a hobo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pine's Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine's Sign-Up   Pine's Sign-Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pine's Sign-Up
Page 1 of 1