Warriors - The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The remake of New Dawn Clans. The world had plunged into World War Three, and the cats living in the forest have been wiped out. All aside from a few surviving kits, and a lone elder. Will you rebuild the Clans, or prevent them from ever happening again

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holly's New Life

Go down 
+5
Cherry
Pineh
Amethyst
Falcon
Artemis
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Holly's parents were killed in the war, so now she resided in the Abandoned Barn. "Hello, Mouse." she said to a little mouse. She kept the little mice that wouldn't porvide much food in the barn, not bothering to kill them. She just spoke to them. They couldn't reply, of course, but she was lonely. She needed sometbing to do. She lay on a bale of hay.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Falcon, a fellow resident of the barn, leaped off of a stack of hay and landed on a mouse. "Gotcha!" he growled triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewera.canadian-forum.com
Amethyst

Amethyst

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:39 pm

Amethyst had been wandering around the moorland that was once beautiful. She let out a sigh, and continued looking for a place to stay the night, and soon came upon the Abandoned Barn. This looks like a good place to stay. She sighed, and padded into the barn. Only then did she hear noises, so she hissed, and look around, baring her teeth and unsheathing her claws.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:41 pm

"Hello Falcon," Holly called, chasing a rather plump mouse. Finally, she pounced and got a direct hit. "Delicious-looking." She walked over to the newcomer before eating the mouse, wondering if this cat had eaten anything lately. "Hello. i'm Holly. What's your name?" she asked, after setting down the mouse.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:46 pm

"Amethyst." she answered simply. She looked down at the mouse, shaking her head.

"I can fend for myself thank you." she meowed, pushing the fresh-kill back at Holly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:48 pm

"Okay. Nice to meet you, Amethyst." Holly took the Fresh-Kill back into her jays and settled atop a haystack to eat it. She was used to fending for herself, being born a loner.

OOC: falcon, I'd rtather train to be a warrior instead of an MCA.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:58 pm

OOC: Um, okay. xD

IC: Falcon waved his tail to the newcomer in greeting. "I'm called Falcon." He glanced at Holly. "We live here. I've been here since the war."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:00 pm

"I think I lived here during it. My parents and this scent, the scent of the barn, are somehow connected. They were killed during the war, but they were killed near the end. They always told me stories..." sighed Holly. She was always so sad when she thought about her parents. Somewhere in the back of her mind were their names. Storm and Feather.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:04 pm

"I've just been wandering around. I never knew my parents, since I wasn't even born when the war started... It seems all of us have been effected by the war..." she meowed, looking that the 2 cats that lived here. For some reason the tom seemed familiar, but she didn't remember seeing him anywhere before.

"Have we met before? You look awfully familiar..." she mewed, padding forward so she could get a closer look at Falcon.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:06 pm

Holly sighed and curled up to sleep. I remember the names of the Clans that my parents told me. One was where deceased cats go. Is that where they are now? StarClan?
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:06 pm

Falcon narrowed his eyes to concentrate, and studied Amethyst. She did look familiar.. "I haven't a clue where I've seen you," he murmured. "But I certainly have seen you."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Holly dreamed she was chasing a squirrel. But the squirrel never stopped. It just kept going, and Holly couldn't catch it.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:15 pm

"Hm...I haven't felt this confused in a while." she meowed, sitting down. She look around again, now feeling some of the warmth this place held.

"I can see why you chose this place, but why stay? Why not explore? You might remember a thing or too." she pointed out, ignoring a mouse that passed by.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:18 pm

"I've heard stories of big groups of cats. They were called Clans, I think. There were five of living cats, one of deceased. The deceased cats were called....StarClan?" said Holly, now awake. "There was a clan for lightning, one for speed, another for water, and one for shadows. i don't remember their names. And there was one for the air."
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:23 pm

"ThunderClan." Amethyst blurted out. Where did that come from? She looked at them, her eyes now wide.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:24 pm

"yes, the Clan of lightning is ThunderClan! i remember the water clan bnow too. RiverClan. I think my mother once said she was born in a Clan, but left young... Something about learning to swim. That's it! I'm off," Holly announced.
Back to top Go down
Pineh

Pineh

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:06 am

A black she-cat slithered from the darkness. Her blue eyes penetrated the shadows and her teeth shone like bright white razors. These cats' scents were unfamiliar, but that didn't matter to her. "Hello," she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:17 am

Amethyst jumped at the sound of a new cat. She turned around to see a black she-cat with brown ears. Before the cat had entered, the blue-gray she-cat had found herself examining Falcon again. Why does he look so familiar...

"Hi. Who are you?" she asked, looking the cat straight in the eye.

Last edited by Amethyst on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pineh

Pineh

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:26 am

"I'm a cat just like you. My name is unneeded, but if I must, it is Pine," she replied, stepping into view more.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:29 am

"I'm Amethyst. These other cats can introduce themselves." she meowed, stepping to the side.
Back to top Go down
Pineh

Pineh

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:38 am

"Nice to meet you," she purred. "Why are all of you grouped here?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:07 am

"Well I live here," Falcon murmured, then flicked his tail to Holly. "And she does too."
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:13 am

"I'm just passing by. I don't really live anywhere...I just travel..." Amethyst added, looking around. The place was nice, but she didn't want to live in a place that wasn't hers. She wanted a familiar spot, maybe the place of her birth. She had been looking for it for as long as she could remember, but so far, no luck. There was one spot she didn't look at yet, and that was the forest, which was burned down and beaten.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:46 am

Another cat appeared around the corner. "Hello?" she mewed. "Anyone here?" Then she noticed the other cats sitting there. "Oh! I'm sorry." she mewed, backing out of the barn. I think I'll go find a nice place to sleep over by the river. The cat thought.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:16 pm

"I've never seen so many cats in my life. Hey! Come back here!" Amethyst called after the cat who just stepped in and out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holly's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's New Life   Holly's New Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holly's New Life
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors - The New Era :: Out of Clan Places :: The Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: