Warriors - The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The remake of New Dawn Clans. The world had plunged into World War Three, and the cats living in the forest have been wiped out. All aside from a few surviving kits, and a lone elder. Will you rebuild the Clans, or prevent them from ever happening again

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

eh.. they need a leader sometime!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shad :3

Shad :3

eh.. they need a leader sometime! Empty
PostSubject: eh.. they need a leader sometime!   eh.. they need a leader sometime! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Name: Hail

Personality: Hail is a usually happy cat. He is filled with pride and determination, and he always comes to aid when someone is in need. He can be calm and compassionate, but he can also fight to protect his friends.

What does this rank do?: Leads the clan by making the decisions for everything that goes on in clan life. This rank also gets dreams from Starclan and gets the medicine cat's help in interpreting the dreams and putting them into real life situations.

Why would you like this rank?: Shatterclan would need a leader and I believe I could do very well as leader :3

Can you handle power?: Si senor/senorita~

Can you be active and do all your supposed to?: all the time!

Give an example off how you'd stop a fight (At least four sentences): First I would get a hand on the situation by asking what the fighting was about. After getting an understanding of what's going on I would try to be the mediator and help them compromise on the subject they are arguing about. If that doesn't work, then I would kindly offer my suggestions on how they could fix their quarrels and see if they could agree on one of those. Or.. if all else fails, I would report the situation to an admin and get him/her to help try to settle their feuds.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

eh.. they need a leader sometime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: eh.. they need a leader sometime!   eh.. they need a leader sometime! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://thenewera.canadian-forum.com

eh.. they need a leader sometime!
Page 1 of 1