Warriors - The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The remake of New Dawn Clans. The world had plunged into World War Three, and the cats living in the forest have been wiped out. All aside from a few surviving kits, and a lone elder. Will you rebuild the Clans, or prevent them from ever happening again

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just one I thought of

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul

Location : Soul:In my clan healing Acorn:probley hunting Ash:most likely sleeping Air:Probely hunting or I'n my clan

Just one I thought of Empty
PostSubject: Just one I thought of   Just one I thought of Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Ok so I really have two I'n mind so I'll just list them one is kinda about evilness the other is about my cat soul and acorn

Soul's- ok one med of whatever clan or leader(hoping leader) will get a dream showing a soul come out of a cat and join the stars,this stands for the first part of her name Soul then they see a eagle feather drop as the soul cones out this stands for the other part Feather, then the leader who gets this dream will see their mOther or father I'n the dream from starclan telling them only a soul can heal the wounds of battle, that part tells the leader that soulfeather, a loner at the time, should be the next medince cat.

Acorn's-alright so I'n a dream of ether a med cat or a leader they see a tree, the tree quickly grows one signle acorn, this is showing one acorn out of many telling them that this cat is differnt, then all of a sudden the acorn pops open and shows a sliver mist, then a faint outline of a cat that has strong paws that are perfectly gray and tough, unlike most cats this cat has a small picture of a acorn on his tail, but no ones really sure how or why, the cats of that clan go on a search for this cat, but after a few days of finding nothing, he appears on there border then he becomes a warrior of that clan.

Alright this next one is just something I really dreamed about sure call me wierd or whatever I really don care

Ok so there are two clans that hate eachother one evil obe good their first leaders hated eachother and died fighting, but one day, a very strang day, the moon is covering the sun, all hope seems lost for the clans but, the moon days like that for a while(lunar eclipse I think I dunno) their past first leaders rise from wherevthey where burried and they begin to fight, of course the clans are scared and every time these leaders hurt eachother badly someone or something goes missing...

After that I woke up..... Well that was just a dream but still it counts
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

Just one I thought of Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just one I thought of   Just one I thought of Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:56 am

If you're even active on here, I'll have to disapprove this.. sorry. ;3; It's too self-selective. Prophecies have to enable every member to be included.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewera.canadian-forum.com

Just one I thought of
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors - The New Era :: Prophecies :: Prophecy Suggestions-
Jump to: