Warriors - The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The remake of New Dawn Clans. The world had plunged into World War Three, and the cats living in the forest have been wiped out. All aside from a few surviving kits, and a lone elder. Will you rebuild the Clans, or prevent them from ever happening again

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry's Deputy Sign-Up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cherry

Cherry's Deputy Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Cherry's Deputy Sign-Up   Cherry's Deputy Sign-Up Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Name:Cherry (Warrior Name: Cherrymist or Cherryfern)

Personality:Cherry is very adventurous as an apprentice, and slightly hot-headed. She has a bit of a temper, but is normally bouncy and fun to be around. She is very sensitive to others teasing her, especially if they're from another Clan. She is somewhat secretive, and shy, but she is willing to open up and make friends in other Clans sometimes.

What does this rank do?:The leader is the most important cat in the Clan. They make desisions on behalf of the Clan, and for the Clan. The leader speaks for his or her Clan at Gatherings, and if battle is inevitable, the leader fights alongside his or her Clanmates.

Why would you like this rank?:I would like this rank because I am very good with power, and I belive this would be a good rank for me.

Can you handle power?:Duh.

Can you be active and do all your supposed to?:Absolutely.

Give an example off how you'd stop a fight:First, I would tell them to stop firmly. If they didn't I would go in there to stop it myself. After they stop, I would ask them who started the fight. And to solve the problem, I would try to find a solution that works for everyone, so that there won't be another fight.

Last edited by Cherry on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Deputy Sign-Up   Cherry's Deputy Sign-Up Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:28 pm

I reccomend! is Hollywhisper here! my new Holly's warrior name is to be Hollydawn, and also my name on here.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Deputy Sign-Up   Cherry's Deputy Sign-Up Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:43 pm

lol. Thanks, Holly! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Deputy Sign-Up   Cherry's Deputy Sign-Up Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Your welcome, Cherry!
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Deputy Sign-Up   Cherry's Deputy Sign-Up Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Wait, AshClan, right? xD It's between you and Pine. owo

*reviews both*
Back to top Go down
https://thenewera.canadian-forum.com
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Deputy Sign-Up   Cherry's Deputy Sign-Up Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:41 am

Nar. Pineh wins. Dis be my dep sign up, then.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Deputy Sign-Up   Cherry's Deputy Sign-Up Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Um.. Okay. ono Pine'll have to approve this if she sees you fit.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewera.canadian-forum.com
Pineh

Pineh

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Deputy Sign-Up   Cherry's Deputy Sign-Up Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Sorry, Cherry. I choose Holly ;~;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Deputy Sign-Up   Cherry's Deputy Sign-Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry's Deputy Sign-Up
Page 1 of 1